2. International Conference and Exhibition on Corrosion and Surface Protection for Steel – CASP 2022
It is our great pleasure to invite you to the 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Corrosion and Surface Protection for Steel (CASP 2022) to be performed online on 25-26 May 2022. CASP conferences are organised by the Turkish Constructional Steelwork Association (TUCSA) in coordination with the European Convention for Constructional Steelwork (ECCS).
Upon requests of potential participants, Key Dates have been revised as follows:22 April 2022 Abstract submission deadline
29 April 2022 Notification of acceptance to authors
9 May 2022 Submission of Final Papers
18 May 2022 Final Acceptance
Main topics of the conference will include the advances in corrosion prevention, corrosion monitoring, corrosion-resistant materials, surface treatment and coatings, inspection and non-destructive testing, electrochemical methods, analytical techniques and microscopy, corrosion inhibitors and others. In addition, relations between corrosion and emission of greenhouse gases within the global warming issue will be covered in this conference as well.
There is a possibility to publish the presented scientific works on the special issue of the following journals and proceedings:
● ScienceDirect Journal (Petroleum Research)
● Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology
● Steel Construction Journal
● Journal of Engineering Research and Applied Science
● CASP 2022 Proceedings which is published by TUCSA as open access pdf document with ISBN.
We sincerely hope you will join us on 25-26 May 2022.
H. Yener GÜR’EŞ
Organising Committee Chair
President of TUCSA & Vice President of ECCS
Etkinlik Ülkesi - TÜRKİYE